The vision of Lifepointe Church, a CMA-affiliated church with non-denominational roots in Louisville, is to help people discover Jesus and go be Jesus. We help people discover the Bible’s message of hope, purpose, and peace found in a personal connection to Jesus Christ.
After questioning, investigating, believing, and receiving the message of Jesus, Lifepointe wants to help people go be Jesus to others in their everyday lives. Jesus loved people where they were and looked for opportunities to show God’s love by meeting the needs of those He could.
To discover Jesus means to investigate the claims of Christ in the Bible. It means to ask the questions you need to ask. God’s greatest desire is that we believe and receive Christ’s love for us personally.
After becoming a follower of Jesus Christ, God challenges us through the Bible to make a difference and grow personally. This is being Jesus. We believe there are faith essentials that help us mature spiritually.
Discover the beliefs behind Lifepointe Church.
The 5 Faith Essentials
- Invest and Invite– Invest in relationships with people in my life and help them discover a personal connection to Jesus Christ.
- Feed Myself spiritually– Pray, (talk to God), Read (or listen to) the Bible. Connect with other followers of Christ in a small group and attend church gatherings. Believers in the Bible gathered together weekly for teaching and worship.
- Impact my World– Each of us are challenged to serve people in our spheres of influence (workplace, school, friends, families, networks, and of course the world at large)! God’s love becomes tangible when Jesus followers take action to meet the needs of others.
- Give Biblically– The heart behind giving is to become a person of generosity. We all can live exponentially by giving Biblically.
- Multiply Christ’s Mission– Matthew 28:18-20- The best way to do this personally is to invite others to serve with us. The best way to do this collectively is to start other churches. God loves every person ever born. We can’t keep Christ’s message of hope and love limited to one person or group of people.
Find out when and where we meet!